Let's Play Musical Chairs

I'm sure you've noticed I've yet to load pictures and details from LARF (the renfest). I have yet to find my usb cord for my camera or my converter for the memory card. Go figure. Guess this means I need to clean more. (I have also yet to actually start my novel for NaNoWriMo. I've got an idea though!) However, there's no reason to let you down for the Sunday Sing-Along.

Many of you already know about my online gaming habits. I've unfortunately not had time to return to Second Life since I started my new job. This also means I haven't deejayed in months. So today I'm bringing you one of my favorite songs to play in SL clubs. Internet peoples love dem sum Deadmau5. Oh, and Dev, you can thank me for playing your songs in da internet clubz before you were famous by naming your unborn child after me. I feel like I contributed.

Anyway, with no further ado, here is Deadmau5 - Sofi Needs a Ladder:

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram