Majestical and Shiny Men, Part 2

I left everyone on a cliff hanger almost four years ago, didn't I? Well I've got good news and bad news. I'll start with the bad.

The Bad News

I'm not here to finish the story. In fact I'm not sure I ever will. I've revived the blog under a new name with a new approach, and finishing that story in detail in a single blog doesn't fit my new goals. Perhaps over time you'll learn the full story when or if it gets used as a supporting detail for any concepts I try to illustrate.

The Good News

I'm back with leafy goodness. I've got actual goals... realistic ones. And new themes (subject to change):
  • Morbid Mondays
    On which I discuss some of my morbid thoughts and tendencies as well as share survival tips I pick up on the web. Zombies live here.
  • Taco Tuesdays
    Don't get too attached to this theme. I'm not entirely sure why I chose this. (I'm lying.) Topics will range from actual tacos to taco health topics. An unholy union of Mexican cuisine and women's healthcare. ¡No manches!
  • Review Wednesdays
    Same as before, I'll review something I've given a toss.
  • Thirsty Thursdays
    Oh how I love the word thirsty. It can denote a strong desire for sexual relations, an intense need for alcohol, or even a train wreck between the two.
  • Friendzone Fridays
    Sorry guys, but there is no such thing as the "friendzone" by your pathetic descriptions. There is, however, a group of people in our lives called friends. They have a huge impact on our lives in good and bad ways. Here we uncover that impact.
  • Sexy Saturdays
    Sex can be tricky and complicated. Perhaps we can simplify it. Or just commiserate in our confusion.
  • Sing-Along Sundays
    An old favorite, but I'll try to do a better job breaking apart the song. No promises.
None of this is to say I will be even remotely posting daily. None of this is to say that everything I post will fit one of those themes. You know how it is.

What About the Old Posts?

I am leaving them as they are: broken links, lost pictures, immature rants. They need to be there so you can see where I started and where I am now.

Why Did You Return?

To finish the story I started. To add another voice to the world. To let you know you're not alone. It's happening to me too, and we are NOT crazy no matter what they try to tell us.

Almost four years later, I realized that there can never truly be a second installment to Majestical and Shiny Men, Part 1. Every day is the next part. The next part is this, right here. The next step forward.

Here's to you, my readers. *clink, clink*

Even if you happen to be a dude.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram