Gotta Cap on That

So, with the semester at an end I have a few moments to take a breath or two. Now I may reflect on all that I have allowed to transpire while I was just too busy.

I have let my blog go relatively un-updated. OMG! And I've regained three of the pounds I had lost. It all went back to my belly. Great. That was precisely my target area.

I have begun reorganizing my personal and office computer spaces. This, I enjoy. I am bringing a monitor that works with me tomorrow so I can get some dual screen action going. I'd keep it home for dual screening, but I currently do not have the place for it. I also have a desktop computer I need to figure out what to do with. I don't really use it...

I shall have the ultimate in workspaces. Soon, my own desk will in my room and I'll be able to sit at my computer. Yay! No more laying in bed with a laptop.

So that's it. That's all I've got for you.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram