Sing-along Time Again: Peaches "Operate"

Tomorrow I have a consultation with an oral surgeon about my jaw alignment. So, I think it would be fitting to commemorate this event with Peaches "Operate." Of course, I doubt my operation will be this dirty... or at least I hope not.


Yeah yeah yeah
Uhh

It seems to me so strange
Check wallet for his name
His face is in the muck
I think his zippers stuck



So, normally I at least get a first name before I let a guy go down on me. Last name is optional of course. I suppose, however, if he's having trouble with his zipper while you're suffering from his over-eating, might as well check his wallet for a full name.

He is perfect for me
To practice surgery
One look coagulates
Its time to operate



I love it when all I gotta do is give that come hither look, or simply say "blow job" with no promise of delivery. It makes my job so much easier.

Just keep it going
Just keep it going
Just keep it going



I think I can, I think I can. Said the Little Engine that Could.

Hes not dead, hes gonna live
Hes not dead, hes gonna live
I see his eyes rolling back in his head
x4



Careful with that. Might get a squirter. Then you're going to have to spend time reviving... possibly with oral resuscitation. 

Come on lets take him home
I think i heard him groan
Hold on or he will sink
Just keep it going



This might involve the pumping step of CPR.
You say your (?) but i know you can fake it
I can take it!



If he's faking it, you did something wrong.

Just keep it going
Just keep it going
Just keep it going

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Hes not dead, hes gonna live
Hes not dead, hes gonna live
I see his eyes rolling back in his head

x4



Good girl. Now finish him off.


And for my reader's education: http://depts.washington.edu/learncpr/quickcpr.html
Always Call, Blow, Pump and repeat until you get some life out of him.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram